· M.B.A., Universidad Iberoamericana, UNAM, Mexico
· L.L.M-IP, Franklin Pierce Law Center (currently, University of New Hampshire School of Law), U.S.A.
· J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center, U.S.A.
· M.S.E., Soongsil University Graduate School of Electronic Engineering, Korea
Admissions and Qualifications
· Admitted to the 24th Korean Patent Bar (1987)
· Completed the first apprenticeship course of the Korean International Intellectual Property Training Institute
· Foreign associate at Birch Stewart Kolasch Birch LLP
· Internship at legal department of Upjohn (pharmaceutical firm)
· Internship at IP department of Unisys
· Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar
· Engagement speech at International Academic Conference invited by the Chinese Society of Inventions
· Chairperson of Committee of International Activity of the Korea Patent Attorneys Association
· AIPLA Asian Practice Seminar Speaker
· AIPLA Japan Korea Joint Seminar Speaker
· Engagement speech titled American IP Litigation Survey invited by the Japanese Institute of Economic Research
· Seminar related to business model of KR, JP and US (Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya)
· (Formerly) Professor of Graduate School of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
· (Formerly) Committee Member of the Presidential Council on Intellectual Property
· Korean, English and Japanese
· Foreign IP matters including contracts, licensing, patent infringement lawsuit, etc.